Here you find links to active projects. If you want to add yours here just tell us.
- Bauke’s project and guestpost. A movie showing what it looks like when using it. A draft article which explains it in detail. More explanations in his blog.
- Jim’s HALO3d project. First images
(1) (2) (3)(no longer active links). Apparently nothing happens with this project.
The idea is to build UD like algorithms, which are open source. You are welcome to contribute, either programs, proofs or informed comments to the discussions from this blog. Click on the tags unlimited detail or euclideon to see what the cool community of extremely gifted contributors has to say about this subject.
If you make a contribution or if you intend to use information freely shared here then:
- if you contribute a program, don’t forget to get an open source licence for it
- if you are going to use info from here don’t forget to make the right attributions (link to the post, or comment, with the mention of the name (or nick) of the contributor and the name of the post where the contribution is made).
- [update:] if you are using any other sources, make the right attributions! I am personally not at all interested to crack open Bruce Dell’s UD and all his work should be correctly attributed, for example. Therefore, please don’t call a “solution” anything which not comes from your head!
- (Pablo) – Coastal Dune Fields of Garopaba and Vila Nova, Santa Catarina State, Brazil
- (Bauke) – http://www.opentopography.org/ (region of Mouna Loa in Hawaii) http://kos.informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de/3Dscans/ (Dataset 5: tower.xyz)
- (Jim) the Menger sponge data given in Jim’s comment.