This blog contains ideas from the future.
My name is Marius Buliga, I am a mathematician. Here are:
- my github pages
- arXiv papers (some of the papers which are not on arXiv can be downloaded from my homepage)
- my youtube videos.
This is an open notebook. It has multiple purposes:
- as a work depository
- as a tool for establishing collaborations on various projects
- as a place where I can express my opinions.
Contact: firstname dot name at imar dot ro OR gmail dot com, for:
- sharing ideas
- career opportunities
- consulting or expertise requests
- new ventures.
Vision and theater series:
- Vision theater part I, part II , part III, , part IV, part V, part VI, part VII, part VIII , part IX
- The cartesian disease part I, part II, part III
Other mathematical series:
- Curvdimension and curvature of a metric profile, part I, part II, part III,
- Gromov-Hausdorff distances and the Heisenberg group part 0, part I, part II, part III,
- Curvature and halfbrackets part I, part II, part III
- Noncommutative Baker-Campbell-Haussdorf formula part I , part II
- The origin of emergent algebras part I, part II, part III,
- Emergent algebras as combinatory logic part I, part II, part III, part IV,
- Ancient Turing machines (ancient CS) part I, part II, part III, part IV, part V,
- Digital materialization, Euclideon and fractal image compression part I, part II, part III,