I thought I’ll made a screencast for this work in progress and put it in the internet archive:
UPDATE: I found, by playing, an even more, apparently, assymetrical variant of chemlambda, but also I found a bug in the js version, which is, fortunately, not manifesting in any of the cases from the menu of this page. For the moment is not completely clear for me if the more, apparently, assymetrical variant behaves so much better, when I reduce lambda terms, because of the bug. I think not. Will tell after I fix the thing. Is something unexpected, not in my current program, but exciting, at least because either way is beneficial: I found a bug or I found a bounty.