- which programming language is based on “secret alien technology”?
The gif is a detail from the story of the factorial
Join me on erasing the distinction between virtual and real!
And do not believe me, nor trust authority (because it has its own social agenda). Use instead a validation technique:
- download the gh-pages branch of the repo from this link https://github.com/chorasimilarity/chemlambda-gui/archive/gh-pages.zip
- unzip it and go the “dynamic” folder
- edit the copy you have of the latest main script https://github.com/chorasimilarity/chemlambda-gui/blob/gh-pages/dynamic/check_1_mov2_rand_metabo_bb.awk to change the parameters (number of cycles, weights of moves, visualisation parameters)
- use the command “bash moving_random_metabo_bb.sh” (see what it contains https://github.com/chorasimilarity/chemlambda-gui/blob/gh-pages/dynamic/moving_random_metabo_bb.sh )
- you shall see the list of all .mol files from the “dynamic” folder. If you want to reproduce a demo, or better a new random run of a computation shown in a demo, then choose the file.mol which corresponds to the file.html name of the demo page http://chorasimilarity.github.io/chemlambda-gui/dynamic/demos.html
An explanation of the algorithm embedded in the main script is here
but in the latest main script there are additioned new moves for a busy beaver Turing machine, see the explanations in the work in progress
On the other side, if you are a lazy person who wishes to rely on anonymous people who declare they read the work, then go play elsewhere. Here are used the highest standards for validity checks.