I realized I would need a (java?) interface for graphic lambda calculus. It should be able to:
- represent graphs in
- allow to pass from one embedding of a graph in to another, i.e. to allow to move the nodes in the plane while preserving the connectivity
- to mark a group of nodes and arrows of interest
- to recognize local patterns, in particular those which appear in the moves
- to allow to give names to patterns, i.e. to define macros
- to perform the local moves, maybe even to propose a list of possible local moves
- to construct the graph associated to a lambda term, as explained here.
- to keep a sequence of moves into a graphic form (for example as a sequence of graphs).
Any help/advice would be appreciated.